The sea is my lifestyle. I love the sea and everything related to it. I cannot even image my life without it and that is why I am meant to work with what I love the most. In addition, I am a hardworking, very social, and result oriented professional. Arnaldo Brito.
- Coastal and transoceanic navigation capabilities.
- Wide knowledge of repair of any length yachts.
- Managed multiple suppliers for boat related accessories and materials.
- Experience in instructing nautical activities such as sailing in its various forms, including windsurfing or water skiing
- Occupational Training, GMDSS General Operator Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GOD) (2013)
- RYA Offshore Yacht Master. Sailing Vessel and power boats. (2012)
- Occupational Training, GMDSS Restricted Operator Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (ROD) (2012)
- Occupational Training, Advanced passenger ships and RO-RO passenger ships. (2012)
- Occupational Training, First Specialty on "Merchant Navy" (2000-2001). I.F.P.Marítimo Pesquero de Las Palmas. Captain Limited, Class A.
- Occupational Training, First Specialty on "Merchant Navy" (1996 – 97). I.F.P.
- Marítimo Pesquero de Las Palmas. Captain Limited, Class B. (STCW78/95).
- Occupational Training Fire-Prevention Level I (1.999). 30 hours. Approved by Dirección General de la Marina Mercante.
- Occupational Training Safety- Sea Level I (1.999). 30 hours. Approved by Dirección General de la Marina Mercante.
- Occupational Training Meteo-Navigate (1.998). 30 hours. Bamio occupational training center in Vilagarcia de Arosa.
- E.C.D.I.S (Electronic Charts Display International System) (1.998). 30 hours. Bamio occupational training center in Vilagarcia de Arosa
- Medical Care Formation Level III (1997). 40 hours. Instituto Social de la Marina Mercante in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Rescue and Fist Aid (1995). Real Federación de Vela in Las Palmas de G.C.
- Trainer Master Class (1995). Federación Española de Vela in Las Palmas de G.C
- Race Judge and Jury (1.995). Royal Club Victoria in Las Palmas de G.C.
Season 2014 Fleet Captain for Saudi Sheik in Marbella. Three boats. 25 metres sailing yachts, 24 metres motor yacht and 28 metres yachts. Deliveries and crew managing.
Season 2014 Captain on board of M/Y Centium, Oassive 40 metres. 2 months to prepare for the season, update certificates and delivery to Palma. Some charter and show her in Palma Boat show. Contract finalized.
Season 2013/2014. M/Y RATIO (ex Limoncello) Bennetti Class 1984. 35m. 10 months contract to refit it.The boat, after 6 years without any maintenance, was launched after several works to pass BUREAU VERITAS CLASS CERTIFICATION and sail from Genova to Sotogrande in safe conditions and use the boat during August and September in the new place. After 1500 miles sailed, 10 months of work the boat is for sale in a brokerage agency hands.
Season 2012/2013. M/Y “FLIPPER” Ferretti 630 Captain. Contract finished by boat sold. Untill February 2013.
Season 2011/2012. M/Y “FLIPPER” Ferretti 630 Captain. Navigating from Israel to Gibraltar. Stopping in some Greece´s Island, Sicilia, Cerdeña, Palma, Ibiza and Cartagena to Sotogrande. Mediterranean East to West more than 2.500 in three weeks. Summer 2012, Sotogrande - Palma- Sotogrande.
Summer 2010. M/Y “IV LOVE” Sunseeker Predator 72 Captain. Navigating between Cascais (Portugal) and Ibiza(Spain) with stops in Puerto Banús (Marbella), Ibiza, and multiple stops between Ibiza, Formentera, and Palma de Mallorca.
Spring - Summer 2009. M/Y “BOOMING” Pershing 56 Captain. Navigating between Benalmádena and Puerto Banús.
Summer 2008. M/Y “VIP” Azimut 52 Captain in Cadiz bay (South of Spain). Transported the boat from Puerto Banús to Puerto Sherry (Cádiz).
July 2001- July 2009. CAPH YACHTING. General Manager.
Managed an integral yachts services business in Benalmádena (Spain).
Responsibilities included: systems management, rigging, working with customized pieces in stainless steel, wood and gpr pieces, and delivering boats from the base harbour (Marbella, Sotogrande, Fuengirola…) to boatyard.
Jobs: Repaired/Worked on Pershing 52 (CNED), Pershing 56 (CNED), Pershing 88 (CNED), Azimut 52 (CESP), Azimut 62 (CESP), Princess V65 (CNED), Sunseeker 72 (CDEN)1 .
2001-2004. TUG BOAT 30’ (Málaga). Maneuvering the boat. I worked as Captain.
OPTIMIST SPANISH CUP. Logistich and sport coordinator.
1997-2000. OPTIMIST INTERNACIONAL CLASS (Gran Canaria – Canary Islands). Trainer for sailing team in CLUB MARITIMO VARADERO
1.999 ESPERANZA DEL MAR (Banco Canario Sahariano). I was in practice bridge on board of the Hospital boat from I.S.M. in Mauritania.
1.998 Professional race Captain in the sailing boat "CIUDAD DE ESTEPONA" in VIII edition Tour around Spain. + 2.000 miles
1.997 Professional race Crew in the sailing boat "DIARIO ABC" in VII edition Tour around Spain. + 2.000 miles
1.996 Navigations from Saint Gilles Croix de Vie (France) to Canary Islands in a
BENETEAU DEALER. +1.500 miles each trip.
1995- 1998. More than 4000 miles in Oceanic races like Hendaya – Bilbao, races from Canarias to Madeira, Huelva – La Gomera, Las Palmas de G.C. – Lanzarote.
All editions of Principie de Asturias Cup in Las Palmas de G.C. and Infanta Cristina Cup in Santa Cruz de Tenerife until 2.001. Breitling Trophy in Palma de Mallorca on July 2002.
2005 Spanish Sailing Race circuit on board "Card & Oil Sailing Team" IMS 670
- 1st in Valencia Queen Trophy
- 2nd in Isla Tabarca Trophy
- 3rd in World Championship
- 4th in King Cup in Mallorca
2012 - 2013 - 2014 J80 Sotogrande Cup more than 60 races per year
And cruises between the Canary Island, leisure boating and transports of 50 miles.
- Software: Office 2010, Adobe Photoshop, Internet browsers
- High level in Mac applications: Office for Mac, Networking, Final Cut Studio, iCal.
- Driving License B. Experience with trailers.
- Absolute availability for travelling